Please enjoy our blog. We will be updating this blog periodically with stories, tips, fun facts, and photos from real weddings of couples from Boston, the South Shore, Cape Cod, all of Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like to see the Canoe Club Ballroom in person, please set up a private tour or visit our open house.
Saturday, September 05 2015
The question has been popped, you’ve have taken your engagement photos and you and your fiancé are looking for the perfect wedding outfits and accessories. The wedding planning process is coming together quite well. Now it’s time to work with your fiancé and customize their outfit for the special day. Here are some cute and original tips that will spruce up both of your outfits in a way that you both can match!
1. (Splash of Color) His: Colorful socks. Her: Colorful nails.
2. (All White) His: White Suit. Her: White Dress
3. (Something Blue) His: Blue Socks Her: Blue Shoes
Her & Her: Blue Shoes
His & His: Blue Socks
4. (Silver & Gold) His: Gold/Silver Cufflinks Her: Gold/Silver Jewelry
5. (Double Flowers) Her & Her: Same colored flower headpiece
His: Boutonniere Her: Flower Head Piece
6. (Mark the Wedding Date) His & Her: Engraved in Wedding Bands
7. (Special Message) His: Custom printed sunglasses Her: Custom printed bag
His & His: Custom printed sunglasses
Her & Her: Same custom printed bags
8. (Buttons on Buttons) His: Custom Buttons on his shirt. Her: Custom buttons on the back of the dress
9. (Modern Old-School) His: Colored suspenders Her: Matching colored ribbon on her bouquet
10. (Bold Colors) His: Colorful & Vibrant Shirt Her: Colorful & vibrant lip color or eye shadow
Her & Her: Matching a bold & vibrant lip color
11. (Copy Cat) His & His: Bright & Bold Bow Tie